• Motorized Precision's MIA robot controlled through the MP Studio software.
• 3.8ft Arm with 20ft track, traveling up to 3 m/s.
• Rigged with 8k Red Raptor camera.
• Sigma Cine Prime Set + Raptor Cine Macros
• Control robot and turntable simultaneously, within MP Studio
• Sync motors with robot and control ramping
• Trigger pneumatics with millisecond precision
• DMX Lighting trigger for a board operator or limited DMX software control
Programable External Motors
• Stepper Motors for model movers
• Programable Light Motors with Jr Pin Receiver and Baby pins
Aputure - Coffee Shoot
Tim Hogan - Tequila Shoot
Tim Hogan - Golf Shoot
• The operator and software make up the most important part of how smooth a shoot goes.
• Our operator works with the DP or Director to design the shots
• Find shots, make keyframes, adjust pathways, fine tune focus.
• Full motion control - run mutiply passes
• Plates - for compositing & motion tracking
• Time Remapping - adjust timing of moves for overcranking/undercranking
• Keying - paint, fabric and seamless available in blue & green
• Lens data - available on select lenses
• Plugin - provided to qualified clients
• Import/Export - previsualize moves from Maya to MP Studio and vice versa.
• Robot & Track - 3d model of robot system for programming in Maya